Version 3.7 – Add reminder from your Computer
Starting with version 3.7 COL Reminder has a Webinterface Light.
You can now easily add your new reminders from the Browser.
And you will also get the notification from your phone now on your PC.
So you don’t miss a reminder anymore if your phone is not nearby.
Because of the server costs I can’t enable this for free.
So please understand that I need to charge for this to pay the server costs.
How does this work?
- Open COL Reminder and the sidebar menu
- Select the new option “Add Reminder from PC”
- Select now your abo model
Pay monthly (every month cancelable)
Pay yearly with 20% discount and a 7 days test phase
- Now go to your PC and open the Browser Chrome or Firefox
- Enter https://web.colreminder.com and login with the same Google account as on your phone
- Add your first reminder from the browser to your phone
Whats also new with version 3.7?
- The navigation panel shows now the logged in status at the top
- The about screen shows now your current donation and the new subscription state
- If you have reminders with links inside the text they are now clickable
- A new menu entry called “Troubleshooting”. This shows now the solution for your used model to prevent “missing” notifications.
The most problems are always because of the battery saving tools from every manufacturer.
And the problems are not only COL Reminder related. Also other apps have this problems.
- The new min. Android version is now 5.0.
5.0 was released in 2014 so for 6 years. I think every user should now have at least Android 5.0 😉
Details about the full changelog are as always here.